Mass obligation has resumed
Mass attendance dispensation ended Sept. 14 and therefore the obligation to attend Sunday Mass has resumed. For information about Archbishop Listecki’s decision and exemptions for those with extenuating circumstances:
If you are sick, homebound or otherwise not able to attend Mass at church, see “Additional Information” below.
Weekend Masses (North Church)
Sunday Masses, including the anticipated Mass on Saturday evening, are held at the North Church.
Saturday – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday Morning – 8 a.m.
Sunday Morning – 10 a.m.
Sunday Morning – 11:30 a.m. (extra Mass time – continuance beyond October depends on attendance)
Sunday Evening – 6 p.m.
Low-gluten hosts will be available for those needing them. Please alert an usher prior to Mass, and they will make sure one is consecrated for you.
COVID-19 Impact and Precautions
Face coverings are required indoors, per Governor Evers’ emergency order. Please bring your own face covering to Mass.
For an explanation of what to expect at Mass during the pandemic, see “Returning to Sunday Mass at St. Francis Borgia.”
Extra Mass – To accommodate the increased number of people at Masses, we have added an 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning Mass. Attendance will determine if the 11:30 Mass will continue or not. Because the 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Masses have been at or near capacity, Fr. Patrick asks that you please consider attending Mass at 4:30 p.m., the new 11:30 a.m. time or 6 p.m.
Families with young children – we welcome all of you! Please be sure to help your children observe social distancing.
Help needed: usher/greeter and cleaning
With all the extra precautions and procedures, we need some extra hands to assist with Mass – people willing to serve as ushers/greeters and people willing to stay after Mass and help our maintenance staff with cleaning. Ushers must be age 18 and older. Parishioners of all ages may assist as greeters and with cleaning, but those under age 18 must be with a parent or guardian. To volunteer, please go to our SignUp Genius link and add your name. If you’re not a computer person, contact the parish office (262-377-1070) and they can assist you.
Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses
- Holy days (See the Archdiocese of Milwaukee page Holy Days of Obligation)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday
Weekday Masses (South Church)
Weekday Masses are offered daily (M-F). All are celebrated at the South Church.
- Monday – 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday through Friday – 7 a.m.
- This page shows the usual schedule. Changes are announced in the bulletin, and are listed on the website Events page and Calendar.
- If you are sick, homebound or otherwise not able to attend weekend Mass at church, please participate in Sunday worship through streamed or other broadcast Masses. Click here for more information for both Sunday and weekday Masses.
- For directions to the churches, see the Directions page.
- For more information about our churches, see the Buildings and Grounds page.
- For COVID-19 updates for our parish, see the COVID-19 Parish Updates page.