Our parish is seeking a full-time Assistant to the Pastor for our administrative team. This position involves a variety of tasks critical to our parish mission, including:
- Assisting the pastor by scheduling appointments and meetings on his calendar, making phone calls when requested, and working on other projects as assigned
- Serving engaged couples and the pastor as the parish marriage coordinator
- Managing our parish sacramental records
- Welcoming and registering new families to our parish
- Accurately completing various reports for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- Supporting the rest of the parish administrative team by answering phone calls and assisting office visitors
This position is full-time, with office hours Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and includes a full benefit package.
For more information about this opportunity and for instructions on how to apply, please visit the Employment Opportunities page.