“Let the children come to Me.”
The St. Francis Borgia Adoration Ministry is excited to now offer a Children’s section in the Adoration Library to make it easier for parents to bring their children to adoration.
The Children’s Adoration Library includes:
- Coloring books
- Multiple children’s books for preschooler through middle schoolers
Tips for Children’s Adoration:
- Give kids a snack beforehand so they aren’t hungry or thirsty
- Have them go to the bathroom first
- Start with small times and gradually build
- Celebrate with a post-adoration treat
“If I could pick one thing during the day that I look forward to it would be Eucharistic Adoration. I would pick Eucharistic Adoration because it gives me time during the day to reflect on my actions and pray to God.” …SFB Student
For more information about Eucharistic Adoration at St. Francis Borgia, see the Eucharistic Adoration page. For questions, contact the Adoration Committee.