See the Registration page.
Online Payments and Donations
Online payments, as well as donations, can now be made for Christian Formation. This includes:
- Christian Formation tuition
- Retreat fees
- Sacramental preparation fees
- Mission trip
- Christian Formation donations
Calendar & Handbook
Christian Formation Calendar (Grades K3-10 and Confirmation Preparation).
– For those in grades 6-8, also see the Edge Schedule, which supplements the calendar.
– For those in grades 9-10, also see the Life Teen Schedule, which supplements the calendar.
– For those in grade 11, also see the Confirmation Schedule, which supplements the calendar.
Auto-Updates for Parents (optional)
Parents can sign up to receive important Christian Formation updates on their phone or desktop computer:
- Push notifications on a smartphone
- Text notifications on other types of phones
- E-mail notifications on their desktop computer
Interested? See the “remind” sign up instructions.
For questions about registration, sacramental preparation, financial assistance or any aspect of Christian Formation relating to children or youth, please contact:
- Grades 3K through 5: Director of Child and Family Ministry at 262-377-1070, ext. 328, or e-mail
- Grades 6-11: Youth Minister at 262-377-1070, ext. 351 or email
For other questions, please contact the parish office.