See the Registration page.
Online Payments and Donations
Online payments, as well as donations, can now be made for Christian Formation. This includes:
- Christian Formation tuition
- Retreat fees
- Sacramental preparation fees
- Mission trip
- Christian Formation donations
Schedules & Handbook
Child Ministry Schedules
Youth Ministry Schedules (Grades 6-12)
Details and calendars for Youth Ministry in 2020-2021 are fluid. Registered Christian Formation families receive scheduling information through email.
Auto-Updates for Parents (optional)
Parents can sign up to receive important Christian Formation updates on their phone or desktop computer:
- Push notifications on a smartphone
- Text notifications on other types of phones
- E-mail notifications on their desktop computer
Interested? See the “remind” sign up instructions.
For questions about registration, sacramental preparation, financial assistance or any aspect of Christian Formation, please contact:
Grades 3K through 5:
- Director of Child and Family Formation at 262-377-1070, ext. 328 or send an e-mail
- Christian Formation Administrative Assistant, 262-377-1070, ext. 343 or send an email.
- Director of Youth Formation at 262-377-1070, ext. 349 or send an email
- Director of Youth Outreach at 262-377-1070, ext. 351 or send an email.
- Director of Apostolates at 262-377-1070, ext. 350 or send an email.