Duties and Responsibilities
1. Function as the main contact for parents requesting baptism of their child.
2. Schedule parents for a Baptismal Preparation Class.
3. Collect the required paperwork and provide communication in this regard.
4. Schedule of baptisms with presider and on the parish calendar.
Maintaining the parish calendar
1. Review events and meeting requests and place on the parish calendar
2. Make note of any conflicts in requests and search for a solution
Record keeping for parish contributions
1. Coordinate and assist our volunteers in the weekly counting of parish monetary donations
2. Create weekly records of parishioner contributions via data entry into our parish database
Serving as the parish office receptionist
1. Perform the duty of primary receptionist in the parish office by prioritizing phone calls and office visitors over other tasks.
1. One to three years of office or customer service experience
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Google Workspace
1. Strong verbal and written communications skills
2. Proficient typing skills, including numerical data entry
3. Comprehensive knowledge and application of grammar and spelling
1. Ability to multitask and prioritize
2. Ability to present a positive attitude in a multitude of situations
3. Ability to work in with a strong attention to detail
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality
5. Active participant in the work of the Catholic Church, preferred