Do you need some help? – Five Assistance Options

Although times are slowly moving back to “normal” for many people, we are aware that there are still those for whom
“normal” might be a long way off. If you, your family or someone you know could use some assistance during this uncertain time, these are just five of the many options that are available. If you need further assistance, please contact the parish office.

St. Vincent de Paul
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a volunteer lay organization whose members provide comfort and financial
assistance – especially rent, utilities and food – to people in need, regardless of religious affiliation.

Contact Tracey, outreach coordinator, in the St. Vincent de Paul office at 262-284-4637, ext. 101 or visit their website. St. Vincent de Paul can also assist in pointing you toward other help resources should they not be able to help with your needs.

Lumen Christi Employment Network
This ministry is made up of supportive businessmen and women who assist adults in job transition, especially those without the benefit of outplacement services. The employment network meets via Zoom to review progress, share successes, provide support and assist in job search strategies. Visit their website to contact Pat Cronin to learn more.

SAM – Substance Addiction Ministry
SAM is a faith-based ministry to provide hope, healing and reconciliation to the people of God touched by addiction. SAM’s goal is to help individuals with addictions to reconnect through education, prevention, referral and prayer
support. For more information about assistance they can offer, please contact the Parish Office.

COPE Hotline
The COPE Hotline remains an active 24/7 support to the community in response to the pandemic. Please call them at 262-377-2673 if you or someone you know needs a helpful listener. For additional tips in managing stress and coping with quarantine conditions, visit

Energy Assistance of Ozaukee County
This assistance is a one-time payment and not intended to cover the entire cost of your home energy needs. For assistance with energy bills that you are unable to pay, please visit their website or call 1-262-284-8101.