The Archdiocese of Milwaukee is seeking candidates for three positions.
Director Parish and School Human Resources
The primary function of this position is to provide Human Resource support services, consult and guidance to the parishes and schools (elementary, secondary and high school) within the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Focus of consulting/coaching is on employment laws and application of respective policies and procedures of the location.
- Five to seven years previous HR management experience required (generalist preferred)
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in HR management, business, or related field. SPHR certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience in working with schools or non-profit management preferred
- Practicing Catholic preferred
For more details about this position, including how to apply, click on this Jobs Detail page.
Administrative Assistant – Diaconate Formation – 37.5 hours weekly
Administrative Assistant – Development Office – 37.5 hours weekly
The work of these administrative assistants is to facilitate the work of their offices by assisting the Directors of their particular departments.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and confidentiality is required
- Strong processing, data-base software and spreadsheets required
- Experience and knowledge of the Catholic Church and parish structures required
For more details about the Diaconate Formation position, including how to apply, click on this Jobs Detail page.
For more details about the Development Office position, including how to apply, click on this Jobs Detail page.