The South Church is open to the public for Adoration at these times:
- Mondays from 8:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. (doors open at 7 a.m.)
- Tuesday through Thursday from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Friday from 7 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
We are currently limited to 10 Adorers in the church at any time. Due to this restriction, we ask all Adorers to enter through the back door in order to manage to this requirement. Front doors of the church will be locked during this time.
- Do not enter the church if you show signs of sickness.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building and upon leaving the building.
- When you get to the top of the stairs to enter the church, please count and make sure there are less than 10 people before entering. If there are 10 people, please wait until an Adorer finishes and prepares to leave.
- Please ensure that you maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) and at no time converse with others while in the church before the Blessed Sacrament.
Please note that the North Church is also open for prayer from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. every day.
For complete information, see the Eucharistic Adoration page on the Saint Francis Borgia website.