- Friday | December 25, 2020
- All Day
- St. Francis Borgia - North Church
1375 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg
This year we have added a number of Masses to accommodate the anticipated Christmas Eve and Christmas Day attendance while allowing for proper distancing. (For the 4 p.m. Christmas Eve Masses, reservations are required.) No reservations are needed on Christmas Day.
8 a.m. – North Church
10 a.m. – North Church*
11:30 a.m. – North Church
*Seating has been assigned at the 10 a.m. Mass for those who requested reservations. However, there are still seats available for those without reservations.
Christmas Almsgiving – Second collection
At all of our Christmas Masses there will be a second collection to benefit our newest twinning parishes, St. Michael and St. Rose of Lima in Milwaukee. These parishes have a long tradition of welcoming displaced people, refugees, immigrant families, and individuals from across the world.
After many years of faithful service, the St. Michael’s church heating system needs major repairs. The cost of the work is $70,463. It is hoped that our donations might cover the remaining balance on this critical repair. Should the donations surpass that amount, the funds will be used to support other vital programs these parishes offer in the inner city.
Your generosity is appreciated! If you choose to make a donation by check, please make it out directly to St. Michael/St. Rose Parishes. Thank you!
- For information about Masses at St. Francis Borgia, including COVID-19 precautions, see the Mass Schedule page.
- For more details of this year’s Christmas Eve and Christmas Day plans, see the 2020 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Mass Process page
- For the homebound or those with extenuating circumstances, see the Streamed and other Broadcast Liturgies – Resources page.