- Thursday | December 24, 2020
- All Day
- North Church - 1375 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg
South Church - N44 W6055 Hamilton Road, Cedarburg
School- 1425 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg
This year we have added a number of Masses to accommodate the anticipated attendance while allowing for proper distancing. For the 4 p.m. Christmas Eve Masses only, reservations will be required. The other Masses should have sufficient seating for all who wish to attend. Note there is high interest for the 6 p.m. Christmas Eve Mass at the North Church, so if your schedule allows, please consider attending a different Mass time.
4 p.m. – South Church (by reservation only)
Please note: Eucharistic Adoration will take place up until 10 minutes prior to the start of the Christmas Eve Mass at the South Church. Those attending that Mass are asked to observe silence during Eucharistic Adoration.
4 p.m. – North Church (by reservation only)
4:15 p.m. – SFB School Gym
6 p.m. – North Church
8 p.m. – North Church
10 p.m. – North Church
8 a.m. – North Church
10 a.m. – North Church*
11:30 a.m. – North Church
- Reservations are now needed only for the Christmas Eve 4 p.m. Masses at both churches. (Requests for reservations were accepted through Dec. 13; and reservations were determined based on random drawings. Notifications were sent by noon Dec. 18 to those who made requests.)
- Reservations are not needed for the other Masses:
- Christmas Eve at 4:15 p.m. at the school gymnasium
- Christmas Eve at 6 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. at the North Church
- Christmas Day at all Masses – 8 a.m., 10 a.m.* and 11:30 a.m. at the North Church
*Seating has been assigned at the 10 a.m. Mass for those who submitted reservations. However, there are still seats available for those without reservations.
Christmas Almsgiving – Second collection
At all of our Christmas Masses there will be a second collection to benefit our newest twinning parishes, St. Michael and St. Rose of Lima in Milwaukee. These parishes have a long tradition of welcoming displaced people, refugees, immigrant families, and individuals from across the world.
After many years of faithful service, the St. Michael’s church heating system needs major repairs. The cost of the work is $70,463. It is hoped that our donations might cover the remaining balance on this critical repair. Should the donations surpass that amount, the funds will be used to support other vital programs these parishes offer in the inner city.
Your generosity is appreciated! If you choose to make a donation by check, please make it out directly to St. Michael/St. Rose Parishes. Thank you!
- For information about Masses at St. Francis Borgia, including COVID-19 precautions, see the Mass Schedule page.
- For more details of this year’s Christmas Eve and Christmas Day plans, see the 2020 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Mass Process page
- For the homebound or those with extenuating circumstances, see the Streamed and other Broadcast Liturgies – Resources page.
- The parish office will close at 12 noon on Christmas Eve.