- Saturday | April 3, 2021
- All Day
Holy Saturday – April 3
Easter Food Blessing
There will be a blessing of Easter food on Holy Saturday, April 3, at 12 noon. This will be held on the North Church plaza. In case of rain, it will be held in the gathering space.
The Easter Vigil is the first official celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus, and is held after sunset on Holy Saturday.
- April 3 Easter Vigil Mass is at 8 p.m. at the North Church
- There is no other Mass on this day
Note: We are unable to provide live streaming for the Easter Vigil here at St. Francis Borgia. If you are unable to attend in person, here are suggestions of where you can view an Easter Vigil service:
- St. Joseph Parish in Grafton via YouTube
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee – via Vimeo
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee – via YouTube
Easter Sunday – April 4
Easter Sunday – North Church
- April 4 Masses at 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. at the North Church
- There is no evening Mass on Easter Sunday.
Easter Sunday – South Church (by reservation only)
- Apr.4 Mass at 10 a.m. (by reservation only). This is the only Easter Mass that will be at the historic South Church.
- Reservations are now closed. Those who have obtained seats were notified the week of Mar. 15.
Easter is the celebration of Christ’s resurrection from the dead. His resurrection marks the triumph of good over evil, sin and death. It is the singular event which proves that those who trust in God and accept Christ will be raised from the dead. Since Easter represents the fulfillment of God’s promises to mankind, it is the most important holiday on the Christian calendar.
See the bulletin for April 4, 2021
Paper bulletins will be available after each Mass. Bulletins will also be placed in the racks by Doors 2 and 3 (on the North Church plaza). This is normally on Monday morning, but might be delayed until Tuesday, April 6, because the parish office is closed on Monday, April 5.