- Saturday | February 8, 2020
- 10:00 am
- North Church hall, 1375 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg
Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist and there are miracles to prove it! From Feb. 7-9, St. Francis Borgia and the Knights of Columbus are hosting the International Exhibit of Eucharistic Miracles with over 100 Church-documented miracles where Hosts have actually turned into visible flesh and blood!
These signs from God, proofs of Jesus’ Real Presence in the Blessed Sacrament, have been thoroughly investigated and determined to be miraculous. This amazing exhibit will profoundly impact your understanding of the Mass and increase your faith in the Eucharist.
The weekend of Feb. 7-9, St. Francis Borgia will host special events related to Eucharistic Miracles.
On Saturday, Feb. 8, there will be:
- 10 a.m. Eucharistic Miracles “kickoff” Mass at the North Church.
- Confessions will be heard from the end of that Mass until 1 p.m. at the North Church
- The Eucharistic Miracles exhibit will be open in the church hall from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. (onsite childcare offered).
- Eucharistic Adoration will be from 11 a.m. Saturday until 7 a.m. Sunday in the North Church.
Saturday evening Mass will be held at the regular 4:30 p.m. time at the North Church.
All dates and times for the Eucharistic Miracles exhibit (North Church hall):
- Friday, Feb. 7 – preview after the 9 a.m. school Mass until 12 noon
- Saturday, Feb. 8 – from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 9 – from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
There is also a flyer.