- Sunday | February 9, 2020
- 9:00 am
- Church Hall (downstairs in the North Church) - 1375 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg
Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist and there are miracles to prove it! From Feb. 7-9, St. Francis Borgia and the Knights of Columbus are hosting the International Exhibit of Eucharistic Miracles with over 100 Church-documented miracles where Hosts have actually turned into visible flesh and blood!
These signs from God, proofs of Jesus’ Real Presence in the Blessed Sacrament, have been thoroughly investigated and determined to be miraculous. This amazing exhibit will profoundly impact your understanding of the Mass and increase your faith in the Eucharist.
The weekend of Feb. 7-9, St. Francis Borgia will host a Eucharistic Miracles display. On Sunday, Feb. 9, the display will be available for viewing in the church hall from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
All dates and times:
- Friday, Feb. 7 – preview after the 9 a.m. school Mass, until 12 noon
- Saturday, Feb. 8 – from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 9 – from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.