- Sunday | August 11, 2019
- 12:00 pm
- Lobo’s Place
1305 Wisconsin Ave.
Grafton, WI 53024
On Sunday, August 11, parish members are invited to join “The Holy Guacamole Hike.” From downtown Grafton to downtown Port Washington and back, finishing with dinner at Lobo’s Place, a Mexican restaurant in Grafton – where we started our journey.
Time: 12 Noon
Where to meet: In front of Lobo’s Place, 1305 Wisconsin Ave., Grafton, WI 53024
Distance: Approximately 14 miles
Restroom Access: Available in Grafton and Port Washington
- There are no fees to the parish for any of the hikes.
- The hikes are open to the whole parish.
- All participants in the hikes must sign the indemnity agreement provided by the parish.
- Any participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- All participants should wear appropriate hiking attire and closed-toed shoes.
- Participants should be prepared to protect themselves from the sun and from insects.
- Participants should bring substantial water for the hikes and are responsible for the cost of any meals etc.
- Participants must arrange for their own transportation to the starting place of each hike.