- Saturday | September 21, 2019
- 10:00 am
- St. Teresa Parish in Monches
W302N9583 O Neil Rd.
Hartland, WI 53029
On Saturday, September 21, parish members are invited to join “The Holy Hill Hike.” This is a scenic hike on the Ice Age Trail, from the historic St. Teresa of Calcutta church in Monches to Holy Hill, then back to St. Teresa church for a group Mass offered by Fr. Patrick in anticipation of the Sunday Mass.
Time: 10 a.m.
Where to meet: St. Teresa Parish in Monches – W302N9583 O Neil Rd, Hartland, WI 53029
Distance: Approximately 12.5 miles
Restroom Access: Limited access to restrooms – approximately six miles into the hike, and then again at the end of the hike
- There are no fees to the parish for any of the hikes.
- The hikes are open to the whole parish.
- All participants in the hikes must sign the indemnity agreement provided by the parish.
- Any participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- All participants should wear appropriate hiking attire and closed-toed shoes.
- Participants should be prepared to protect themselves from the sun and from insects.
- Participants should bring substantial water for the hikes and are responsible for the cost of any meals etc.
- Participants must arrange for their own transportation to the starting place of each hike.
This is the last of four summer hikes. See the flyer for the full list of 2019 hikes.