- Sunday | June 2, 2019
- 12:30 pm
- St. Matthias Chapel
N1044 Hwy S.
Campbellsport, WI 53010
On Sunday, June 2, parish members are invited to join “The Matthias March.” This is a scenic hike on the Ice Age Trail, beginning and finishing at the beautiful and historic St. Matthias Chapel in Campbellsport.
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Where to meet: St. Matthias Chapel, N1044 Hwy S., Campbellsport, WI 53010
Distance: Approximately 8.5 miles
- There are no fees to the parish for any of the hikes.
- The hikes are open to the whole parish.
- All participants in the hikes must sign the indemnity agreement provided by the parish.
- Any participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- All participants should wear appropriate hiking attire and closed-toed shoes.
- Participants should be prepared to protect themselves from the sun and from insects.
- Participants should bring substantial water for the hikes and are responsible for the cost of any meals etc.
- Participants must arrange for their own transportation to the starting place of each hike.