- Sunday | April 5, 2020
- All Day
Sunday, April 5 is Palm Sunday, the beginning of Holy Week.
Palms will not be handed out this weekend. (Our April 5 bulletin, which announced distribution of palms, went to press before Archbishop Listecki asked parishes to refrain from handing out palms for the health and safety of all. To view the bulletin each week, see the Parish Bulletin page.)
Due to COVID-19 coronavirus, there are no public Masses. You can still participate as follows:
Fr. Patrick will live stream the Palm Sunday Mass at 8 a.m. on Facebook.
Please join us for Mass with Fr. Patrick using this link. (The link will not be live until 8 a.m. Sunday.)
You may join with your Facebook account. If you do not use Facebook, here are the steps to access the video:
- Please click on the link above.
- Then, if you’d rather not sign up, you may click on “Not Now” at the bottom. (You may have to click “Not Now” a few times.)
- When the video goes live, you may have to adjust your volume.
Please pray with us at Mass! Thank you for your continued faith and support.
Other at-home Mass options
- Watch at 5:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on WITI Fox 6
- Watch at 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. on WVTV My24
- Listen at 9 a.m. on 920 AM WOLF
- View online at Heart of the Nation any time
- View online at Sunday Mass any time
The US Bishops’ website provides the readings for April 5, Palm Sunday. See the readings here.
- Confessions will be held at the North Church on Sunday, April 5, from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- For more information about the sacrament of reconciliation, and confession times, see the Reconciliation page.