- September 21, 2020
- 6:30 pm
- St. Francis Borgia South Church (lower level), N44 W6055 Hamilton Rd., Cedarburg, WI
This is a video series which seeks to answer the question of what it means to be a man and how to live as a husband and father in today’s world.
Come to any or all six sessions. There will be a limit to the number of men due to space.
- Format: In-person only
- When:Monday evenings – Sept. 21, Sept. 28, Oct. 19, Oct. 26, Nov. 16, Nov. 23
- Time:6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Location:South Church (lower level), N44 W6055 Hamilton Rd., Cedarburg
- Safeguards and restrictions:will be in place in accordance with current protocols from the Archdiocese
- Registration:Contact the Director of Apostolates at 262-377-1070, ext. 350 or send an email.
- For more information, see the flyer.