- Monday | February 15, 2021
- 6:30 pm
- South Church hall (lower level)
N44 W6055 Hamilton Rd., Cedarburg
Pope Francis has declared for the Church that this is the Year of St. Joseph. Please join us in a special at home retreat, with opportunities for in person groups starting in February. In the midst of the crisis, confusion, and a world at war with the Church, it’s time to come home again to our spiritual father, St. Joseph.
We will use Fr. Don Calloway’s book Consecration to St. Joseph. He brings to life the wonders, the power, and the ceaseless love of St. Joseph, Universal Patron of the Church and the Terror of Demons.
MONDAY PROGRAM (MEN’S GROUP)
- Location: Francis Borgia – South Church hall (lower level)
- Dates: Monday evenings, Feb. 15, Feb. 22, Mar. 1 and Mar. 15
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Cost: $15 for materials. (No one will be refused materials due to cost.)
- Space is limited.
If interested, please email Dave Braun, Director of Apostolates, or call 262-377-1070, ext. 350 for resources and to join. For more information, see the flyer online or at the North or South Church, or visit the Adult Formation page.
A second program, open to all, is available starting Friday, Feb. 19. For details, see the Adult Formation page.