The MacCanon Brown Homeless Sanctuary has some crucial needs. If you can assist with any of these items, please mark them “MBHS” and leave them in our Inner city donation shed on the east side (Covered Bridge Road side) of the North Church campus. At this time, the MBHS is not able to accept general clothing. The building is available 24/7 for your donations.
Crucial needs for home use include:
- Toilet tissue/Paper towels
- General cleaning products (ex. laundry detergent, spray cleaners etc.)
- Wash cloths/bath towels
- Large blankets and sleeping bags
- Home goods (ex. crockpots, toaster ovens, microwave ovens)
Crucial needs for personal use include:
- Toiletries for men, women and children
- Men’s boxers (Size L and XL)
- Diapers (sizes 1, 5 and 6)
- Coats for all ages are accepted as well as suitcases with wheels.
Thnk you for your kind consideration of our brothers and sisters in Milwaukee!