Do you have any gently used household items such as toasters or gently used towels, sheets or coats? The MacCanon Brown Homeless Sanctuary will gladly accept those items from you and give to others in need in the Milwaukee area. MacCanon Brown will also accept any newly purchased, unused toiletries for all members of the family!
If you would like to donate anything, please mark them “MBHS” and place the items in the Inner-City donation shed in the North Church parking lot. At this time, the MBHS is not able to accept general clothing. The building is available 24/7 for your donations. Think of this as a continued Christmas gift to others!
Crucial needs for home use include:
- Toilet tissue/Paper towels
- General cleaning products (ex. laundry detergent, spray cleaners etc.)
- Wash cloths/bath towels
- Large blankets and sleeping bags
- Home goods (ex. crockpots, toaster ovens, microwave ovens)
Crucial needs for personal use include:
- Toiletries for men, women and children
- Men’s boxers (Size L and XL)
- Diapers (sizes 1, 5 and 6)
- Coats for all ages are accepted as well as suitcases with wheels.
Thank you for your kind consideration of our brothers and sisters in Milwaukee!