The parish rummage sale will be held Saturday, May 13 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Ozaukee Pavilion – and donations will be accepted May 11 and 12 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Ozaukee Pavilion is at W67 N866 Washington Ave. on the County Fairgrounds, located just north of the Cedarburg historic district.
Volunteers are needed! Can you spare two hours? Help will be needed as follows:
- May 11 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (help with set-up)
- May 12 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (help with set-up)
- May 13 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (help with sale)
- May 13 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (help with clean-up)
To volunteer your time, you can:
- Sign up online for your choice of days and times at https://goo.gl/ttkYdF
- Call or email either of the contact persons listed in the rummage sale flyer
For all the details about the rummage sale, see the rummage sale flyer.