Help in difficult times
If you or someone you know is facing a difficult time – due to COVID-19 issues or any other difficulty – there are many agencies and organizations that are able to help. If you don’t know where to start, contact St. Vincent de Paul and they would be glad to guide your efforts. You can reach them at 262-284-4637.
- Knights of Columbus – If you or someone you know is unable to leave home and needs help shopping, running errands, etc. during the virus outbreak, our Knights of Columbus are here to help. For information, contact the parish office.
- Family Sharing and many additional Ozaukee County agencies, and other resources – For information, see “Need a helping hand?”
- See the Mass Schedule page for an explanation of seating changes and their impact on social distancing
- The Archdiocese of Milwaukee posts COVID-19 updates on its COVID-19 Updates page. In particular, click on the box for Updates for Parishes.
- The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) publishes COVID-19 resources here.
- For other questions, please contact the parish office.