Deadlines are fast approaching to RSVP for either or both of Fr. Tom’s two farewell events. You can use the RSVP form also to contribute for Fr. Tom’s gift.
RSVP deadlines are:
- Noon on Monday, June 5 to RSVP for Dinner at Shully’s
- 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 7 to RSVP for Reception at SFB School
Please use this form to RSVP for one or both events and/or to contribute for Fr. Tom’s gift. RSVP forms are also available at the Information Station in the gathering space of the North Church. Your timely responses are appreciated and are necessary so that food can be ordered.
DINNER at Shully’s Cuisine and Events
146 Green Bay Road in Thiensville
- Friday, June 16
- 5:30 p.m. social hour
- 6:30 p.m. sit-down dinner
- $30 per person, seating is limited
- Reservations accepted in order received
- Adults only, please
- RSVP by noon on Monday, June 5
RECEPTION at SFB School – Family Friendly
1425 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg
- Sunday, June 18 (Father’s Day)
- Noon to 2 p.m.
- Hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Music from “Fr. Tom’s Favorite Hits” list!
- No cost to attend
- RSVP no later than 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 7
Fr. Tom’s last weekend as pastor at St. Francis Borgia was May 27-28. We wish him all the very best as he concentrates on improving his health before heading into retirement. Thank you, Fr. Tom, for 14 years as our shepherd. – Your grateful flock