The 2016-17 Stewardship Report for St. Francis Borgia includes our SFB Annual Parish Report for the fiscal year ended, June 30, 2017. The Stewardship Report includes:
- Mission statement and letter from Fr. Patrick
- Statistics and photos showing how the parish impacts our community
- Comparative balance sheets
- Comparative operating statements
- Cemetery summary
- Education & Activity Center building summary
The St. Francis Borgia Finance Council serves in an advisory role to the pastor or administrator. It is the consultative body in all parish financial matters.
All parishes in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee are required to have a finance council governed by norms issued by the bishop.