The Society of St. Vincent de Paul wishes to let our parish members get a glimpse of what their generous support has meant to those in need in our community and in the Inner City during 2020.
- Your parish support = $29,457
- From your support, $22,204 was disbursed in Cedarburg for: food, utilities, rent, gas cards, shared ride taxi voucher, school supplies; and special outreach efforts at Easter and Christmas.
- Visits made to give aid = 45
- Number of people helped = 140
- And $13,200 was provided to help those outside of Cedarburg through Inner City Twinning with St. Martin De Porres Parish’s St. Vincent de Paul Society and the St. Vincent de Paul Meal Program
- Vincentian hours of helping = 728
- Miles traveled = 1,663
Thank you for making this much needed help possible! God bless all of you and your families in the New Year and may He give the world a COVID-free 2021.