During Lent, in addition to the normal times, the sacrament of reconciliation (confession) will be offered:
- Saturday, March 19, from 9 a.m. – 12 noon
Other days and times regularly available for confessions:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursdays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:15 to 9:45 a.m.
All confessions are heard at the North Church.
For more information about confessions, see the following:
- An Illustrated Guide to Confession explains the basics of confession.
- Reconciliation page provides information about the sacrament of reconciliation (confession) at St. Francis Borgia.