Supporting the parish during COVID-19 restrictions
We are very grateful to all who have provided continuing financial support. Here are ways to support our parish while observing social distancing.
At weekend Mass – The ushers now use baskets on handles for the collection of cash and checks.
Parish office or postal mail – Contributions can be dropped off at the parish office or mailed to the parish. (1375 Covered Bridge Rd., Cedarburg, WI 53012)
Online – You may make an online donation here.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT) – You may contact our parish accountant, Jennifer Justman, to set up regular withdrawals from your checking or savings account or to have a charge to your credit card. You can reach her at 262-377-1070, ext. 337 or send an email.
Offertory Funds (for Operating Expenses)
In fall during the Stewardship Offertory Campaign, parishioners are asked to make a pledge of financial support for St. Francis Borgia parish operating expenses in the coming year. These offerings may be made through electronic funds transfer (EFT), with contribution envelopes, or without envelopes.
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) is safe and secure. Parishioners may choose withdrawals from their checking or savings account, or charges to a credit or debit card. For parishioners, using EFT provides convenience; for the parish it provides time and cost savings, as well as revenue predictability, which is important to expense management.
- Contribution envelopes can be used for donations by cash or check. Packets of envelopes are sent to parishioners’ homes.
- Parishioners can choose to give without contribution envelopes, in which case a parish/envelope number will be assigned, but no envelopes will be sent. Parishioners should note their parish/envelope number with contributions, so that they are properly credited for their donations.
Additional Support (Ministries)
In addition to their Stewardship Offertory Pledge, parishioners are encouraged to provide financial support to parish ministries as described below. Amounts can be designated during the process of making a pledge or at any time during the year. These offerings may be made through electronic funds transfer (EFT), with contribution envelopes, or without envelopes. For online donations, see “Additional Information” below.
Christian Formation is a lifelong process aimed at personal conversion and growth in faith. We offer religious education programs for children, youth and adults. Read more about Christian Formation.
Education & Activity Center Debt Reduction
The Education & Activity Center (E&AC) is home to our day school, provides classroom space for our Christian Formation programs, and is used periodically for parish activities and events. It was built in 2014-2015 on our North campus. Check the Building & Grounds page for information about the Education & Activity Center.
Parish and School Endowment Funds
The St. Francis Borgia Endowment was established in 2000 to help provide for the long-term financial needs of the parish and school. The Endowment includes a Parish Fund and a School Fund. Contributions to these funds are invested responsibly by a board of advisors appointed by the pastor or administrator. Only the interest earned from these investments may be allocated to the needs of the parish and school. More information is available as follows:
- See the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Pick up a brochure and contribution envelope from the reading rack in the gathering area of the church.
- Contact the Stewardship Office (see “Additional Information” below)
St. Vincent de Paul
The Cedarburg Conference of the St. Vincent de Paul Society is part of a worldwide organization dedicated to helping people in need, regardless of religious affiliation. The group offers temporary assistance based on referrals from pastors/administrators/parish directors, social agencies, and individuals. Read more about the St. Vincent de Paul Society on the Outreach and Human Concerns page.
Our Human Concerns Committee makes grants to various charities. Read more about the Human Concerns Committee on the Outreach and Human Concerns page.
The focus of the Uganda Twinning Committee is to build and maintain social, cultural and spiritual ties with St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church and community in Mukono, Uganda. Read about Uganda Twinning.
- Donating online is an option for additional donations for support of the parish and ministries, through the Online Donation page.
- Parishioners receive reports of their individual contributions.
- Any questions about pledges, contributions, envelopes, electronic giving or online giving should be directed to the parish accountant.
- Questions about specific giving opportunities should be directed to the Stewardship Office, at 262-377-1070, ext. 327 or send an e-mail.