Weekend Masses (North Church)
Sunday Masses, including the anticipated Mass on Saturday evening, are held at the North Church. The regular schedule is shown here.
Saturday – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday Morning – 8 a.m.
Sunday Morning – 10 a.m. ad orientem (see “Ad Orientem Masses” below)
Sunday Evening – 6 p.m.
Low-gluten hosts will be available for those needing them. Please alert an usher prior to Mass, and they will make sure one is consecrated for you.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in place in the Archdiocese for all who are able to attend. If you are unable to attend Mass at church, click here for in-home (broadcast) information.
Seating at Mass (North Church)
- All pews are now open
Weekday Masses (South Church)
Weekday Masses are normally offered Tuesday-Friday at the South Church.
- Tuesday through Friday – 7 a.m.
- Thursday Mass is ad orientem (see “Ad Orientem Masses” below)
- There is no Monday morning Mass until further notice
- Also see “Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses” below
Low-gluten hosts will be available for those needing them at South Church weekday Masses. Please go to the sacristy ahead of Mass and let the presider know so that he or one of the Communion ministers can prepare one. (If you are facing the altar, the sacristy is the small room to the right of the altar.)
Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses
- Holy days (For an explanation of holy days, see the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Holy Days of Obligation page)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday
Ad Orientem Masses
Since the beginning of Lent 2021, the 10 a.m. Sunday Mass and the 7 a.m. Thursday Mass have been celebrated ad orientem. This means that for parts of the Mass, the priest and the people face the same direction, symbolizing that the words during that time are spoken directly to God. For a more detailed explanation, see this News posting.
- This page shows the usual schedule. Changes are announced in the bulletin, and are normally updated on the website Calendar.
- If you are sick, homebound or otherwise not able to attend weekend Mass at church, please stay connected with your faith through broadcast or online Masses. Click here for in-home information for both Sunday and weekday Masses. To request Holy Communion brought to you at home, please contact the parish office.