Weekend Masses (North Church)
Sunday Masses, including the anticipated Mass on Saturday evening, are held at the North Church. The regular schedule is shown here.
Saturday – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday Morning – 8 a.m.
Sunday Morning – 10 a.m. (ad orientem – see News posting)
Sunday Morning – 11:30 a.m. (extra Mass time – extended through 5/30/2021)
Sunday Evening – 6 p.m.
Low-gluten hosts will be available for those needing them. Please alert an usher prior to Mass, and they will make sure one is consecrated for you.
Mass obligation has resumed
Mass attendance dispensation ended Sept. 14, 2020 and the obligation to attend Sunday Mass resumed. For information about Archbishop Listecki’s decision and exemptions for those with extenuating circumstances:
If you are sick, homebound or otherwise not able to attend Mass at church, see “Additional Information” below.
COVID-19 Impact and Precautions
Face coverings are required. Please bring your own face covering to Mass.
Families with young children – we welcome all of you! Please be sure to help your children observe social distancing.
Weekday Masses (South Church)
Weekday Masses are normally offered daily (M-F) at the South Church.
- Monday – 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday through Friday – 7 a.m.
- Thursday 7 a.m. Masses will be celebrated ad orientem – see News posting
- Also see “Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses” below.
Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses
- Holy days (For an explanation of holy days, see the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Holy Days of Obligation page)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday
- This page shows the usual schedule. Changes are announced in the bulletin, and are normally updated on the website Calendar.
- If you are sick, homebound or otherwise not able to attend weekend Mass at church, please participate in Sunday worship through streamed or other broadcast Masses. Click here for more in-home information for both Sunday and weekday Masses.
- For COVID-19 updates for our parish, see the COVID-19 Parish Updates page.