Easter Weekend (2019)
Saturday, April 20 – Easter Vigil at 8:30 p.m. at the North Church (see Event description)
Sunday, April 21 – Easter Sunday
- 7:00, 9:00, and 11:00 a.m. at the North Church.with Fr. Patrick Burns
- 10:00 a.m. at the South Church with Fr. Steve Avella
- For more Easter details, see Event description
Weekend Masses (North Church)
Sunday Masses, including the anticipated Mass on Saturday evening, are held at the North Church. (This schedule does not apply to Easter Sunday and the Easter Vigil.)
Saturday – 4:30 PM
Sunday Morning – 8 & 10 AM
Sunday Evening – 6 PM (except holiday weekends)
Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses
- Holy days (See the Archdiocese of Milwaukee page Holy Days of Obligation)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday
Weekday Masses (North Church)
Because of the sale of our old school and other parish property on Hamilton Road, and the resulting construction work that limits parking availability, all weekday Masses are being held at the North Church until further notice. The safety of parishioners is our primary concern.
Monday-Thursday – 8 AM
Fridays during the School Year – 9 AM
Fridays during Summer – 8 AM (starting June 8, 2018)
Morning Prayer (North Church)
Monday-Friday – 7:30 AM
- This page shows the usual schedule. Changes are announced in the bulletin, and are listed on the website Events page and Calendar.
- For directions to the North Church, see the Directions page.
- For more information about our North Church, including photos, see the Buildings and Grounds page.