Weekend Masses (North Church)
Sunday Masses, including the anticipated Mass on Saturday evening, are held at the North Church. The regular schedule is shown here.
Saturday – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday Morning – 8 a.m.
Sunday Morning – 10 a.m. (ad orientem – see News posting)
Sunday Evening – 6 p.m.
Low-gluten hosts will be available for those needing them. Please alert an usher prior to Mass, and they will make sure one is consecrated for you.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in place in the Archdiocese for all who are able to attend. If you are unable to attend Mass at church, click here for in-home (broadcast) information.
Seating at Mass (North Church)
- All pews will be open EXCEPT in the last section on the west side of the church.
- In the far west section (left side when facing the altar), every other pew will be blocked off for social distancing.
- Social distancing will also be available in the church hall (downstairs), where live video of the Mass is provided.
Weekday Masses (South Church)
Weekday Masses are normally offered daily (M-F) at the South Church.
- Monday – 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday through Friday – 7 a.m.
- Thursday 7 a.m. Masses will be celebrated ad orientem – see News posting
- Also see “Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses” below.
Low-gluten hosts will be available for those needing them at South Church weekday Masses. Please go to the sacristy ahead of Mass and let the presider know so that he or one of the Communion ministers can prepare one. (If you are facing the altar, the sacristy is the small room to the right of the altar.)
Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses
- Holy days (For an explanation of holy days, see the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Holy Days of Obligation page)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday
- This page shows the usual schedule. Changes are announced in the bulletin, and are normally updated on the website Calendar.
- If you are sick, homebound or otherwise not able to attend weekend Mass at church, please stay connected with your faith through broadcast or online Masses. Click here for in-home information for both Sunday and weekday Masses. To request Holy Communion brought to you at home, please contact the parish office.