All public Masses are suspended indefinitely, per direction from Archbishop Listecki. This includes Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday.
At home Sunday Mass options
- Watch at 5:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on WITI Fox 6*
- Watch at 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. on WVTV My24*
- Listen at 9 a.m. on 920 AM WOLF*
- View online anytime at Heart of the Nation
- View online anytime at TheSundayMass
* recorded at the St. Francis de Sales Chapel at our seminary
At home Weekday Mass options
- Listen at 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Relevant Radio100.1FM or 1640AM WSJP
- View online at Daily TV Mass or Relevant Radio website
Weekend Masses (North Church)
Sunday Masses, including the anticipated Mass on Saturday evening, are held at the North Church.
Saturday – 4:30 PM
Sunday Morning – 8 & 10 AM
Sunday Evening – 6 PM (except holiday weekends)
(Note that the schedule above does not apply to Easter Sunday and the Easter Vigil.)
Holy Day, Holiday and Other Special Masses
- Holy days (See the Archdiocese of Milwaukee page Holy Days of Obligation)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday
Monday-Thursday Masses are held at the South Church. The location of Friday Masses varies, depending on whether it is summer or during the school year.
Monday-Thursday (South Church) – 8 AM
Fridays during Summer (South Church) – 8 AM
Fridays during the School Year (North Church) – 9 AM
Morning Prayer (South Church)
Morning Prayer is held year-round at the South Church.
Monday-Friday – 7:30 AM
- This page shows the usual schedule. Changes are announced in the bulletin, and are listed on the website Events page and Calendar.
- For directions to the churches, see the Directions page.
- For more information about our churches, including photos, see the Buildings and Grounds page.