- March 29, 2020
- All Day
- Confessions will be held at the North Church on Sunday, March 29, from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- For more information about the sacrament of reconciliation, and confession times during Lent, see the Reconciliation page.
Due to COVID-19 coronavirus, there will be no Masses. At-home Mass options are shown below.
- Watch at 5:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on WITI Fox 6
- Watch at 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. on WVTV My24
- Listen at 9 a.m. on 920 AM WOLF
- View online at Heart of the Nation any time
- View online at Sunday Mass any time
The US Bishops’ website provides the readings for March 29, the Fifth Sunday of Lent. See the readings here.
1st Reading Ezekiel 37: 12-14
2nd Reading Romans 8: 8-11
Gospel John 11: 1-45
Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” She said to him, “Yes, Lord. I have come to believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, the one who is coming into the world.” (John 11: 25-27)