Assistant to the Pastor
Our parish is seeking a full-time Assistant to the Pastor for our administrative team. This position involves a variety of tasks critical to our parish mission, including:
- Assisting the pastor by scheduling appointments and meetings on his calendar, making phone calls when requested, and working on other projects as assigned
- Serving engaged couples as the parish marriage coordinator
- Managing our parish sacramental records
- Welcoming and registering new families to our parish
- Accurately completing various reports for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- Supporting the rest of the parish administrative team by answering phone calls and assisting office visitors
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality standards of the parish
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with the public on a daily basis, projecting a positive and cheerful attitude both in person and on the phone
- Capable of prioritizing work and multi-tasking as needed in a busy office environment
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Google Suite. Ability to become proficient in ACS (the main database for parish business operations). Strong keyboarding skills needed to maintain expected accuracy and efficiency standards.
- Active participation in the Catholic Church with the ability to partake in the full sacramental life of the Church
- Successful completion of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s safe environment program, including a background check
This position is full-time, with office hours from Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and includes a full benefit package.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Kristin Jacoby, HR Coordinator. Apply online here.
School Janitor – part time
This part time janitorial role will have flexible late afternoon/evening hours (approximately 2 hours daily). A strong candidate will have the willingness to maintain our school building according to our standards of cleanliness and student/staff health and safety. The main job duties would be cleaning the bathrooms and student health room. This could be a great position for a college student (must be at least 18 years of age). Successful completion of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s safe environment program, including a background check, is also required.
To request an e-mailed application, contact HR Coordinator Kristin Jacoby.
Pick up an application at the parish office, Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:30 or Friday 8:30-12:00.