Administrative Assistant- part time
We are seeking an individual to assist in the parish office each morning Monday-Friday for approximately 20 hours weekly. Some additional hours may be requested as needed.
Primary job duties include:
- coordinating baptisms
- maintaining the parish calendar and scheduling events for parish groups
- assisting families with funeral planning
- answering incoming phone calls and assisting visitors to the parish office
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to empathize with parishioners as they experience both joys and sorrows in their lives
- Capable of prioritizing work and multi-tasking as needed
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality standards of the parish
- Successful completion of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s safe environment program, including a background check
Please provide a cover letter, résumé and three references to Kristin Jacoby, HR Coordinator. Apply online here.
School Janitor- part time
This part time janitorial role will have flexible late afternoon/evening hours (approximately 2 hours daily). A strong candidate will have the willingness to maintain our school building according to our standards of cleanliness and student/staff health and safety. The main job duties would be cleaning the bathrooms and student health room. This could be a great position for a college student (must be at least 18 years of age). Successful completion of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s safe environment program, including a background check, is also required.
To request an e-mailed application, contact HR Coordinator Kristin Jacoby.
Pick up an application at the parish office, Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:30 or Friday 8:30-12:00.