Music Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an individual to serve our parish part-time in the role of Music Administrative Assistant. The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Preparing worship aids for various liturgies
- Emailing music and reminders to cantors, choir members, and musical families
- Occasionally assisting in creating practice videos
- Filing music
- Assisting in keeping Google Classroom updated for school cantors
- Creating media releases and social media programs for the music ministry
- Collaborating with the Director of Liturgical Music to plan events for our volunteers
The position will require up to 10 hours weekly and the schedule is flexible. This position could be ideal for someone looking to work while children are in school.
For more details including qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities and physical requirements):
View the job description.
Please send a cover letter and resume with your application:
Apply online here.
School Maintenance – Evenings
An evening position with flexible, part-time hours is opening with our school maintenance team.
- The position includes cleaning portions of the school building nightly.
- Average hours are 10-15 per week throughout the school year.
- Work would begin after 4 p.m. (Monday through Friday), but the exact timing of the nightly hours is flexible.
- Candidates must be 18 years old to apply and be able to complete our safe environment requirements.
- Stop by the parish office during business hours for an application or send an email.