Participating in Mass from home
All public Masses are suspended until the weekend of May 31, per direction from Archbishop Listecki. This page includes information about ways to participate in Mass from home:
- Live streamed Masses and liturgies from our parish
- Other at-home Mass options – television, radio and online.
Live streamed Sunday Masses from St. Francis Borgia
- Fr. Patrick will live stream weekly Sunday Masses from our church
- Sunday Masses are at 8 a.m.
- Links are provided below for worship aids and the live stream Masses. Links for live stream Masses become available on Saturday, the day before the Mass.
- For those on the parish email list, the links will be sent on both Saturday and Sunday. To be added to the parish email list, sign up on the e-Communications page.
|Date||What we celebrate||Worship aid||Live streamed Mass
(also see “Using links” below)
|May 17, 2020||Sixth Sunday of Easter||Click to view and print||Link to the live streamed Mass|
|May 24, 2020||Ascension of the Lord||Click to view and print|
Using links for streamed Masses and liturgies
You may join with your Facebook account. If you do not use Facebook, here are the steps to access the video:
- Please click on the link provided above. (Links will be provided as they are available.)
- Then, if you’d rather not sign up, you may click on “Not Now” at the bottom. (You may have to click “Not Now” a few times.)
- When the video goes live at the start of Mass, you may have to adjust your volume.
Other at-home Sunday Mass options
Television on Sunday
- Watch at 5:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on WITI Fox 6
- Watch at 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. on WVTV My24
Radio on Sunday
- Listen at 9 a.m. on 920 AM WOLF
Online viewing anytime
Weekday Mass at home options
- Listen at 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Relevant Radio: 100.1FM or 1640AM WSJP.
- View online at Daily TV Mass or Relevant Radio website
For information on participating in your own at-home prayer services, see the Liturgy of the Word at Home – Resources page.
For further information on the COVID-19 impact on the parish, see the COVID-19 Parish Updates page.