Overview

St. Francis Borgia is blessed to have a unified parish, where church, office, school and Christian Formation are all adequately housed and inter-dependently served on our north campus. We are blessed also with a shrine to Mary on the north campus; a beautiful historic church in downtown Cedarburg; and a peaceful countryside cemetery.

St. Francis Borgia-North Church

1375 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg, WI 53012
SFB-North

St. Francis Borgia-North is our larger church. We celebrate our Sunday liturgies here, including a Saturday evening anticipated Mass. (See Mass Schedule.) Weddings and funerals can be celebrated here. The church hall (downstairs) is used for various social gatherings, classes, meetings, etc.

In 2005, the church was renovated to accommodate the new Marianne Huiras Memorial Organ. This included a new Blessed Sacrament Shrine, as well as a new altar and ambo (pulpit).

Finding Us: The North Church has entrances from both Hwy NN and Covered Bridge Road, about a quarter mile north of Hwy 60. See Directions to St. Francis Borgia-North.

Photos

Messenger Newsletter Articles

pdficon_small Wonderful Concert, Wonderful Gift (Messenger Newsletter – Advent/Christmas 2005)
pdficon_small Organ Dedication: October 16 (Messenger Newsletter – Fall 2005)

Parish Center / Parish Office

1375 Coparish_centervered Bridge Road, Cedarburg, WI 53012

The parish center includes the parish office, a conference room, and classrooms for religious education and meetings. Most parish staff are located in this building, and most parish business is conducted here. Enter at the lower level, on the east end of the building.To reserve meeting space at the parish center, contact the parish office.

Finding Us: The parish center is just east of the North Church, on Covered Bridge Road, about a quarter mile north of HWY 60. See Directions to St. Francis Borgia-North.

St. Francis Borgia-South Church

N44 W6055 Hamilton RoSFB-Southad, Cedarburg, WI 53012

St. Francis Borgia-South is our smaller, historic church. We celebrate most of our weekday Masses here. (See Mass Schedule.) Weddings and funerals can be celebrated here. In addition, parishioners gather here for Eucharistic adoration, Divine Mercy Chaplet and praying the rosary.

Finding Us: The South Church is located at the intersection of Washington Avenue and Hamilton Road in downtown Cedarburg. See Directions to St. Francis Borgia-South.

Education & Activity Center (E&AC)

1425 CoEAC-smvered Bridge Road, Cedarburg, WI  53012

The E&AC is home to our day school, provides classroom space for our Christian Formation programs, and is used periodically for parish activities and events.

St. Francis Borgia Catholic School is housed in the E&AC, offering classes for students in 3K through eighth grade. Read more about the school…

Many Christian Formation (religious education) classes are held at the E&AC for parish students who attend public school, and some adult classes are held there as well. Read more about Christian Formation…

The Education & Activity Center was built in 2014-2015 after several successful fundraising campaigns. Read more about the E&AC building project.

Finding Us: The Education & Activity Center is on our north campus, just a short ways north of the church, with separate driveway entrances (labeled St. Francis Borgia School) from either Covered Bridge Road or HWY NN.

Shrine to Mary, Mother of the Divine Word

Shrine2015The shrine to Mary, Mother of the Divine Word, is located on the St. Francis Borgia-North parish grounds, among the trees south of the plaza and circular parking area. It is open for individual private prayer at any time. Group tours and talks are available. It has been used for rosary devotions, for Eucharistic processions, for May crownings of the statue of Mary, and other prayer services. As a chapel of the parish’s church, the shrine has also been used occasionally for weddings. Read more and see photos…

Parish Cemetery

CemeteryThe St. Francis Borgia Parish Cemetery is located in Mequon, Wisconsin, on Pioneer Road (Hwy C), one-quarter mile west of Wauwatosa Road. The Catholic Cemetery serves as a symbol of the extended community of believers, a community unbroken by death. We have space available for both above-ground inurnments in our columbarium and traditional ground burials. Read more…