May 27-28 is Fr. Tom’s last weekend as pastor at St. Francis Borgia. We wish him all the very best as he concentrates on improving his health before heading into retirement. Thank you, Fr. Tom, for 14 years as our shepherd. – Your grateful flock
There is still time to RSVP for Fr. Tom’s two farewell events. Please use this form to RSVP for one or both events and/or to contribute for Fr. Tom’s gift. RSVP forms are also available at the Information Station in the gathering space of the North Church.
DINNER at Shully’s Cuisine and Events
146 Green Bay Road in Thiensville
- Friday, June 16
- 5:30 p.m. social hour
- 6:30 p.m. sit-down dinner
- $30 per person, seating is limited
- Reservations accepted in order received
- Adults only, please
RECEPTION at SFB School – Family Friendly
1425 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg
- Sunday, June 18 (Father’s Day)
- Noon to 2 p.m.
- Hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Music from “Fr. Tom’s Favorite Hits” list!
- No cost to attend
- RSVP no later than June 7