This three-week series is meant to look at what glue holds us together, as well as how we respond to people who question the G.L.U.E of our lives.
This is a drop-in series – come as often as you like and bring a friend or neighbor or someone else who wants to explore their own G.L.U.E.
There are two opportunities to come together and participate in these discussions:
- Tuesday mornings: June 27, July 11 and July 18 from 9:30-11 a.m. at Coffeeville in Jackson
- Tuesday evenings: June 27, July 11 and July 18 from 6:30-8 p.m. at the fire pit (weather permitting) on the St. Francis Borgia North campus.
Some of the topics that will guide our discussions are:
- Netflix and Faith: What are you watching?
- “I’m spiritual, but not religious.” What does this really mean?
- Potpourri discussion: What’s on your mind?
Online registration is available. For more info, contact Tracy at 262-377-1070, ext. 250 or send an email.