A family activity from Loyola Press.
Although the Church gives certain people the official title of “saint,” we are all called saints because we are part of the Communion of Saints, all people who have been saved in Jesus Christ.
Let’s think about some of the things that make us saints:
- My greatest strengths as a person are:
- If I were to describe myself in one word it would be:
- People can count on me to:
- I work to make the world a better place by:
- Things I do to keep my friendship with God healthy and strong are:
- I would make a good patron saint of because:
To find “your” patron saint, start with a visit to the Catholic Online website.