Our Adult Formation/Education ministry:
- Provides baptism preparation classes for parents (see the Baptism page)
- Welcomes new members into the Catholic Church through the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults: RCIA (see the Becoming a Catholic page)
- Offers preparation for adult confirmation (see the Adult Confirmation page)
In addition, Adult Formation/Education is a ministry in which adults and young adults alike are invited to explore and grow in their faith through programs and formation opportunities, including Bible study, discussion groups, retreats, marriage enrichment and more.
Programs and Formation Opportunities
Everyone is on a life long journey of faith formation. In order to grow in our understanding of our faith and how to live our faith and share our faith, we need to continually learn and be formed in faith. Watch for Adult Faith Formation opportunities offered by St. Francis Borgia Parish throughout the year. Sessions are announced through the parish bulletin and are listed below.
No classes are scheduled at this time.
Date Your Mate
St. Joseph Parish in Grafton is coordinating another season of “Date Your Mate.” This is an opportunity for you to get together on Saturday evenings with other couples and listen to a topic relevant to your relationship. All couples are welcome – those who are married, engaged and those who might be just getting to know each other.
After attending Mass, munching on appetizers and listening to a presentation, you go out on a date of your own choosing with your mate to further build your relationship. This program is for certain Saturdays (roughly once per month) from October through May.
Date Your Mate events are announced in the SFB parish bulletin and website.
Retreats, Tours and Outings
Do you feel a need to take some time away to pray or learn? Retreats, tours and outings may be offered periodically, and are announced in the bulletin and here on the website.
- Questions about “Date Your Mate” should be directed to the St. Joseph parish office at 262-375-6500.
- For information on any other aspect of adult formation, contact the SFB parish office.