Our Adult Formation/Education ministry:
- Provides baptism preparation classes for parents (see the Baptism page)
- Welcomes new members into the Catholic Church through the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults: RCIA (see the Becoming a Catholic page)
- Offers preparation for adult confirmation (see the Adult Confirmation page)
In addition, Adult Formation/Education is a ministry in which adults are invited to explore and grow in their faith through programs and formation opportunities.
Programs and Formation Opportunities
Everyone is on a life long journey of faith formation. In order to grow in our understanding of our faith and how to live our faith and share our faith, we need to continually learn and be formed in faith. Watch for Adult Faith Formation opportunities offered by St. Francis Borgia Parish throughout the year. Sessions are announced through the parish bulletin and are listed below.
Renewal: Formation – Prayer – Community
Join us monthly for an evening dedicated to fostering growth in our Church community, understanding of our faith, and personal prayer. Unless noted otherwise, renewal evenings will be the first Tuesday of each month from 7-8:30 p.m. in the North Church. Beer, wine and snacks will be served.
Adults of all ages are welcome to come together to renew their faith. No registration is needed. Attend any or all. See the flyer.
- Jan. 8* – Who needs the Church?
- Feb. 5 – Am I called?
- Mar. 5 – What’s up with the Sacraments?
- Apr. 2 – Friendship
- May 14* (new date) – Last Things
Childcare is available at all sessions. For questions or to make a reservation for childcare, please contact the parish office.
* Note Jan. 8 and May 14 are the second Tuesday of the month.
For information on any aspect of adult formation, contact the parish office.