Baptism preparation for parents
Before a child is baptized at St. Francis Borgia, we ask that the parent(s) pre-register for a Baptism Preparation class. See the Baptism page for details.
Becoming a Catholic
Each year St. Francis Borgia Parish has the privilege and pleasure of welcoming new members into the Catholic Church through the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults: RCIA. For information, see the Becoming a Catholic page.
Confirmation for Adults
For baptized, practicing Catholics who have made First Reconciliation (Confession) and First Eucharist but were never confirmed, adult Confirmation preparation is offered. See the Adult Confirmation page for details.
Programs and Formation Opportunities
Everyone is on a life-long journey of faith formation. In order to grow in our understanding of our faith and how to live our faith and share our faith, we need to continually learn and be formed in faith. Watch for Adult Faith Formation opportunities offered by St. Francis Borgia Parish throughout the year.
Reparation Ministry and the Sacred Heart Guild (Nov. 2020 – May 2021)
The Reparation Ministry and Sacred Heart Guild provide ways for parishioners to consider how we might “repent and believe.” This effort is both prayer and formation, but mostly an effort of charity towards our broken world through prayer. (See the Reparation Ministry page for the details.)
Adults and children – We are pleased to give you a FREE subscription to formed.org. Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks and a great selection of popular ebooks – all just a click away!
Pulling together the best in Catholic movies, children’s programming, audio dramas and books, Formed provides a trusted and engaging entertainment alternative in support of a Catholic lifestyle. Additionally, their Bible studies, sacramental prep materials, documentaries, books and audio talks from leading Catholic experts will help you grow in understanding your faith. Here is how you sign up:
- Go to the website: Formed.org/signup
- Next type in or select our parish: St. Francis Borgia (make sure you choose the address in Cedarburg) — or simply type in our zipcode 53012.
- The next screen will ask for your name and email address.
- Go to your email to click on the link to enjoy books, videos, at-home retreats and more.
- For questions – or updates on offerings that the parish will do remotely together – contact our Director of Apostolates (see Additional Information below).
- For information on any aspect of adult formation, contact the Director of Apostolates at 262-377-1070, ext. 350 or send an email.
- For location of our churches, see the Directions page.