St. Francis Borgia Catholic School offers students a well-rounded, developmental education with highly qualified staff. The school is located at 1425 Covered Bridge Road in Cedarburg, on the St. Francis Borgia-North campus.
- Classes are offered for students in 3K through 8th grade.
- The school serves the families of St. Francis Borgia Parish and accepts enrollment of non-parishioners, including non-Catholics, in grades where there is space.
All Day and Extended Day Child Care are provided on-site for enrolled students as well as being open to the public.
A regular commitment to the financial support of the parish is expected of all St. Francis Borgia Parish members who send their children to St. Francis Borgia School.
Enrollment / Registration
If you would like to submit an application please complete the Family Registration (one per family) and the appropriate application(s) to the school office, or mail to 1425 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg WI 53012.
- Family Registration Packet 2019-2020
- Admissions Application Packet 3K – 3rd Grade 2019-2020
- Admissions Application Packet 4th – 8th Grade 2019-2020
For more information, see the Enrollment page of the school website.
Child Care and Extended Care
St. Francis Borgia Childcare reflects the Catholic values of our faith and is designed to provide supervision and safety for school-aged children in a Christian setting. More information and registration forms are available below for summer 2019 and the 2019-2020 school year:
Also see the school website – Child Care & Extended Care page.
For detailed information about the school, or to arrange a tour, visit the school website at www.sfbschool.org, or call the school office at 262-377-2050. We welcome your inquiries.
St. Francis Borgia Catholic School
1425 Covered Bridge Road, Cedarburg WI 53012